Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Francine York Has Pneumonia

Actress Francine York Has Pneumonia, Sends Message To Fans

by Don Wilson

Francine York in Santa Monica, CA in June 2016. Photo: Don Wilson (c)


HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: July 19, 2016

Actress Francine York posted a message on social media today informing fans and friends that she has pneumonia and has been hospitalized for days. Ms. York who appeared with Elvis Presley in the film "Tickle Me", had been penciled in for the Questions and Answers with TCM's Tom Brown at Graceland in Memphis during Elvis Week. The event will still go on as scheduled on August 15th at 9:00 a.m. Guests are Celeste Yarnall, who starred with Elvis in "Live A Little, Love A Little" and Christopher Riordan, who appeared in several Presley films.

Francine York's Message:

"Unfortunately, I have been hospitalized for a wonderful case of pneumonia. It has been so much fun I can tell you. LOL Also, what really upsets me is I will not be able to make my wonderful visit as guest of honor at Graceland in August. I'm hoping to be fully recovered by then but traveling will be impossible. I will try to stay in contact with you when I can. Just to let you know that I love you all very much. You mean the world. 
Lots of Love,
Francine York "

This writer and Ms. York's friends and fans wish her a speedy recovery!

Actress Francine York in a still from the TV series "It Takes A Thief" from 1968.
Francine York's Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment